UX/UI Designer – FinTech – B2C // Deposit Solutions
Deposit Solutions, recently coined the fastest growing fintech globally, provides market changing Open-Banking platforms for the financial industry. Through our innovations, banks can offer their end-customers a broad product line-up from different banks, thereby increasing their clients’ choice and market transparency. Currently our platform is connecting banks from 17 countries and in turn 25 million depositors, we managed to mediate EUR 4 billion in less than 2 years.
If you are an outstanding professional and are keen to help us transform the deposit market to the benefit of people, banks and society at large then join us.
Amongst others, we are currently looking for a
UX/UI Designer Fulltime, for our B2C team based in the heart of Berlin
Take the chance and shape the user experience of our Open-Banking B2C platforms Savedo and Zinspilot. You…
- are a highly motivated designer, who is curious, always ready to learn and can work independently
- are a team player who is able to efficiently work with the product managers and developers
- have already worked with a wide range of target audiences and are customer focused
- have experience in UX Processes and in UI Designs
- can perform user interviews and usability tests
- feel comfortable working in dynamic work environment of a start-up
- can share the link or pdf of your portfolio that showcases the above mentioned abilities
- Solve real customer challenges by researching, designing, testing and validating different approaches
- Understand customer intent and optimising existing features to create a simple yet impactful experience.
- Translate business & technical requirement into prototypes and designs.
- Articulate & discuss your design decision backed by data and logic.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders from various business functions and groups.
- Contribute to and help create design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Mastery of Mobile Responsive Design
- Proficiency in Adobe suite, Balsamiq, Sketch or XD
- Excellent English skills as it will be used on a daily basis, German is a plus
- Knowledge of HMTL and CSS is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products that add value to our customers
- Good cultural understanding and willingness to work with a highly international team
Apart from standards like free water, coffee, tons of fruit, great locations in the heart of Hamburg, Berlin, Zurich or London, great colleagues and support for public transport, you get the chance to help shape the future of finance. Working at Deposit Solutions means taking ownership from day one and giving everything to ensure your contribution has a meaningful and sustainable impact. Become part of our close-knit network of colleagues from more than 40 different nationalities and celebrate our mutual successes with everybody. Enjoy an exciting industry, while relying on the backing of top international investors like Peter Thiel, Greycroft and e.Ventures.