UX / UI Designer (f/m) // Loopline Systems
Loopline Systems offers companies easy to implement cloud solutions to improve employee’s satisfaction and performance. Through guided processes Loopline helps to provide high-quality feedback and thus fosters individual development. Other projects focus on people analytics to enable customers to gain deep insights into their organisations. Every improvement starts with constructive feedback.
- Own new features and improvements form first concept to final launch.
- Define how existing and new products work and look like.
- Create sketches on paper, wireframes, mock-ups and functioning high fidelity prototypes.
- Analyze, create and document user objectives and flows.
- Define and optimize information architectures and interaction concepts.
- Derive and communicate action plans from qualitative and quantitative user studies.
- Plan, execute and analyze usability tests, focus groups, onsite-studies and UX-Workshops.