UX/UI Designer (m/f) // Productsup
Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. That’s how we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online. In this fast-paced industry, it is crucial that our team is always ready to implement new functionalities, fast. We are also regularly optimizing existing functionalities so we can remain the best player on the market.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who can help take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Do you want to work with the most intuitive dataflow software (patent pending!) in ecommerce? Quality and consistency are your middle name? Then this may be your dream job!
Be the first member of our UX team and be responsible for:
- Coordinating and realizing a consistent UX experience
- Developing and designing sophisticated interface concepts and designs for our platform
- Further developing existing products with creative ideas and innovative solutions
- Consistent design-language and behavior of UI elements within the platform
- Working closely together with Product Management and advising on all topics related to usability
- Coordinating within the Engineering Team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Several years of experience in UI/UX (ideally also B2B) of complex web applications (SaaS)
- Proven track record of complex projects you have led
- Knowledge of Photoshop, a mockup tools like Axure or Balsamiq, and Invision (NTH)
- Ability to split big concepts into small increments which can be developed and reviewed in an effective feedback cycle
- You have outstanding communication skills and a deep understanding of user needs
- English is our working language so you should be confident using it
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Home office friendly
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings
- Regular team and company events
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports membership
Sound like the right job for you? Send us your CV and portfolio! Let us know about the projects you have worked on in the past and what you want to achieve in the future!