UX / UI Designer // Mähren Digital
Mähren Digital GmbH is reinventing software for the real estate sector. We are the Digital Agency from the well known Mähren AG. Our focus lies mainly on the prop-tech sector.
As a catalyst and process optimizer, our mission is to actively promote the digital transformation of our partners through high-quality products, technologies and services. We create an individual product landscape that remains efficient in the long term. Also, we are dedicated to re-inventing how “White-label software” is built.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing complex user flows based on business logic
- Execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering (visual and interaction design)
- Delivering low-to-high fidelity annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes then working with the design team to convey completed designs to our development team
- Working closely with product managers to explore and discover our user needs, helping to pinpoint what we should build
What will make you succeed?
- Solid industry experience in product design with a successful track record of shipping excellent work in fast-paced environments
- You are able to show us a detailed portfolio of work, detailing some of your recently completed projects
- An understanding of the full design process, but a focus and passion for UX.
- Detailed knowledge of a variety of design approaches, methodologies and prototyping skills
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate your work to a multi-location team set-up
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (coffee, tea, beer, soft-drinks), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, we offer:
- Competitive Salary + 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- You’ll be part of a fantastic team. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- Regular team events with our parent company and our own ones
Do you feel at home with this job description? Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at Mähren Digital GmbH.
Please send us your application including your portfolio and if anything is not clear, we will try at our best to answer all your questions.