UX UI Designer // November
In order to further establish our vision and name, our products have to be continuously improved to meet our customers’ needs best.
Due to our fast growth, we are looking for ambitious and responsible personalities who together with us will implement the goals of November and revolutionize the funeral market.
- You design our website and perform A / B tests
- You create concepts and convincing conversion designs with a special focus on usability and user experience
- You bring our landing pages to a new level and make sure that they meet customer requirements
- You are the interface between marketing and IT and work closely with both teams
- You present your work and justify design decisions from a conversion point of view
- You perform regular usability tests and use them as a basis for further test hypotheses
Skills we need:
- You have solid hands-on experience in conversion optimization
- You have already implemented various concepts and designs for landing pages / websites / funnels
- You speak and write fluent German and English
- You are a team player and you can work on the same level with your colleagues
- You usually already have experience in A / B testing
- A study or comparable training as an economics psychologist, behavioural psychologist, designer (m / w) or similar would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-growing company
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication in a corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute strength and initiative
- Regular team-events and many specials
- An always full refrigerator
- A permanent position in our team
Apply now if you recognize yourself in this profile and feel comfortable in taking responsibility at November!
We are looking forward to your application!