UX/UI Designer // Plugsurfing
Who We Are
Welcome to the world of electric cars!
Plugsurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as a UX/UI Designer to play a pivotal role in connecting charging point networks across Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
- All written communication is in English
- Scrum processes are used to track development
- Fast turnaround times from concept to production
Top Reasons to Work With Us
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and a high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation
- We are a close knit, casual but target oriented team of 30+ people
- We offer a unique combination of an agile startup environment backed by a global shareholder, providing great career opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
You will conceptualize and develop our web and mobile frontends. New frontends will be developed from scratch and you are expected to move the frontend products from concept, through design, all the way to the final implementation.
To help make this happen, you’ll need to:
- Uncover user needs through design research and turn these insights into product and/or service concepts, telling a clear user story
- Develop solid UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs and task analysis
- Create storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Collaborate with Product Management and Developers to define the UI experience and translate the vision into a tangible, understandable and easy to use product
- Maintain a consistent brand and visual identity across the entire product and across other communication materials
- Improve user journey and UX continuously, making it as easy as possible for our users
- Prepare and create final designs, visuals, interaction transitions and behavior and deliver these with proper documentation
- Plan, conduct and evaluate usability studies, and interpret user data and statistics
- User experience, interaction and/or interface design for digital products for 4+ years
- Frontend product development for web and native mobile apps
- Crafting how people will interact with our service across multiple platforms (responsive web, iOS, Android)
- Interpreting user data and statistics
- Communicating the needs of the customer to relevant stakeholders, product managers and developers
- Taking ownership, self-organisation, self-reliance
- English language skills are required, German is a nice plus
Interested? If so, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!