UX / UI Designer // SnapEngage
What You’ll Do
As the UX Designer at SnapEngage, you’ll work with various internal teams and our clients to create the next generation of live chat and customer engagement software. You’ll use your strong visual aesthetic and problem solving skills to design optimal business software and validate designs through thorough user testing and thoughtful customer interviews.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing to design in-brand and effective user experiences across platforms and audiences.
- Transform business requirements into design solutions, translating them into wireframes, flows and prototypes.
- Support the product development process with high-quality visual artifacts (high-res mockups, style guides, UI assets, etc.)
- Participate in user study preparation and execution, including participant recruitment, experimental design, facilitation, observation, etc.
- Iterate and question results—including your own work—to improve conversion and client feedback.
- Improve and maintain the existing design library.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- Authorization to work in Berlin, Germany.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX and or UI Designer, ideally for enterprise web applications.
- A background in visual design principles and best practices, including visual hierarchy, typography, etc.
- Familiarity with software application design conventions, technologies, and development practices.
- Knowledge of user research methods and the ability to compile quantitative and qualitative results.
- An ever-evolving toolbox, which probably includes some of these: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Sketch, and InVisionApp.
- The ability to function and communicate effectively in an English speaking environment.
- Proven collaboration, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Why Work Here
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Mondays and Fridays
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs
- Weekly, in-office German class
Who We Are
Born of the TechStars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.