UX Writer (f/m) // HelloFresh
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
As a UX writer (f/m), you will be part of a team of designers and engineers that are passionate about delivering the best product to our users worldwide. Our team of diverse and international colleagues always welcome innovative ideas and we strive to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for products. Act as a subject matter expert (a company “go to”) for user experience writing.
- Work with people in a variety of user experience design-related jobs including designers, product owners, engineers and marketeers.
- Develop concepts for early stage products. Provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- Help coordinate translations, improve writing tools and processes, format documents, and generally lend a hand as needed to produce world-class digital experiences for our customers.
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will excite our customers and make their life easier.
Who we’re looking for
- You have more than 3 years of experience in technical or marketing writing, product documentation or online publishing.
- You have experience working with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →