UX/UI Designer (full time) // join.co
We love Recruiting – and build amazing Recruiting Software.
JOIN is a brand new Recruiting Tech platform to save time and money. Say goodbye to endless spreadsheets, overloaded inboxes, manual processes and lost candidates.
We are working at a fervent pace to truly change hiring and recruiting.
Our vision is to match exciting companies with the best candidates – in the most efficient way possible.
Unifying ATS, Multiposting and Performance Recruiting, we are striving to bring digital recruitment to a new level.
// These will be your tasks
- Leverage a broad range of skill sets to design our core products and promotional materials (UX, information architecture, interaction design, graphic design).
- Use methodologies such as wireframing and prototyping to explore, communicate and test concepts with internal stakeholders and external users.
- Plan, execute and document usability sessions and other user testing efforts.
- Understand and extend our brand style and voice
// Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong talent for visual design, layout, and typography with excellent attention to detail (and a portfolio to prove it).
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design within a consumer-facing environment.
- Degree in Graphic Design or a similar field is a plus.
- Exceptional skills in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with industry-standard development tools (e.g., Github, Zeplin) and a lean working environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban or similar).
- Strong web, marketing and e-mail design experience with proven consistency across channels (e.g., email, facebook ads, websites, etc.).
// Social Skills
- Experience/ familiarity working with multicultural teams.
- Team player, with the ability to motivate yourself and the team to improve each day.
- Willingness to contribute at multiple levels from production to design and everything in between.
- Fluency in English is required. German is a plus.
// We’re offering these benefits
- Working with a committed, successful and international team.
- A friendly and vibrant working culture of people who are keen to help each other.
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product and help take it to the international level.
- Working independently and gaining a lot of insight into the field of web software (SaaS) development.
- A salary adequate to your experiences and skills.
- Room to grow within the company.
- Flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas.
- A ‘forgiveness, not permission’ attitude.
- An awesome office in the heart of Berlin (Berlin Mitte at Admiralspalast).
We value transparency, close collaboration and a certain amount of chaos in our work, because it makes us faster and more creative. Right from the start, you are asked to bring and implement your own ideas and projects.
If you are interested in an exciting position within our friendly team, please submit your application in English. Please be sure to include not only a cover letter and CV, but also a link to your portfolio, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you :)!