UX/UI Designer // Idagio
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Identify pain points and needs of users and bring the insights into the team.
- Spread a user-centered design mindset to product + engineering colleagues.
- Shape our product and improve existing interfaces that our customers use daily.
- Identify overarching interaction patterns and design holistically to ensure a consistent user experience across the full customer journey.
- Manage the design of our mobile interfaces (iOS, Android), and contribute to the design of our web/desktop interface
- Work closely with Bas, our Product Director, to make sure our products match the needs and exceed the expectations of our listeners
- Translate user research and analytics data into tangible product improvements
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Your portfolio will show that you’ve worked on a range of challenging projects across all steps of the design process: research, prototyping, and aesthetics.
- You have a solid understanding of the various design patterns and technological constraints of iOS, Android and web platforms
- Tenacity and willingness to iterate on your work based on learnings from real users
- You are a pro in Sketch, Adobe CS, wireframing and other prototyping tools
- Understanding of basic programming concepts
- A relationship with classical music is an advantage
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive salary and collaborative environment
- Small team, high impact – we don’t waste time with unnecessary process or politics
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Friendly and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Mitte
- At IDAGIO we value long-lasting relationships – we make sure you get to develop and grow within your role.