We are looking for is an UX/UI Nerd that loves design as much as our CEO ;) . Help build a state of the art mobile and web page application and apply the latest User Interface hacks.
What we do
At stylemarks we are building a mobile app that enables users to easily sell, discover and buy unique design products. Anytime. Anywhere. Our vision is to discover and explore new possibilities of peer to peer commerce through mobile technologies. We want to do to re-commerce what tumblr did to blogging.
How we do it
We want to create a workspace which is truly fun, inspiring and serves as an unique learning environment. At the same time we are aiming high and are hard working. You’ll be amongst people who are striving for success and pushing themselves forward each and every day. We have a very diverse, smart, user focused, hacker minded and ambitious team and looking for similar people to join us. And one last thing: be happy!
Why joining us
We ran rodeos in Mexico, built microfinance initiatives in Kenya, photographed Victoria Secret Models, built kickass apps in New York, survived in Muay Thai camps in Thailand and won hackathons in Moscow! We are team of outstanding and creative individuals who recently moved from three different continents to set up their headquarter in Berlin. Our story is unique, so is our company. We love what we are doing and are committed to our vision to change the way how people buy and sell their stuff. We recently secured a significant seed funding round (Venista Ventures, Family’s Venture Capital & Telekom hub:raum) and have everything what it takes to launch a great product in a big market with a clear path to revenue. Everyone here seems to progress at an incredible pace and we want to do everything to make that happen for you as well. We will offer you fast paced challenges and get you all the benefits of joining a young startup that’s about to take off.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse with the product manager customer requests/insights and come up with new features
- Concept new features and take them from wireframes to implement ready designs
- Help shape our brand and its visual identity
You will need:
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person who has a great approach in dealing with others
- Analytical creativity: You measure your creativity with results
- Conceptual strength: you are interested in the processes behind the facade
- An Industry-specific qualification (Design or Media)
- Excellent Creative Suite skills
- Preferably HTML/CSS skills
- A first-class creative skill set in user- and brand experiences
- Solid experience in usability analysis and optimisation
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with eCommerce especially in fashion is a plus
- Experience in magazine / editorial design is also a plus
- Excellent English language skills