UX/UI Designer // testXchange
testXchange is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. In instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We’re well funded and we have launched our beta product recently. We’re growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We’re looking for talented engineers to help us push the testing industry to the Internet age.
About your role
You are taking the UX/UI lead in updating the design of our product. Working within a multidisciplinary team of developers and marketing managers, you will be highly collaborative, detail-focused and passionate about creating elegant and intuitive user experiences.
In this role, you will:
- own the UX/UI design in all major product areas (i.e. landing pages, lab search, user onboarding, project dashboards)
- work at the intersection of our product management and development teams
- lead all design stages from conceptualizing personas and user flows to handing over finished mockups to our frontend developers
- conduct user behavior analyses
- Proven experience in designing the UX/UI for web products (ideally online marketplaces)
- Expertise with design and prototyping tools like Sketch
- Superb attention to detail
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A chance to build a large system from scratch
- A creative work atmosphere and quick decision-making processes
- No corporate nonsense, no stupid meetings
Apply now by mailing your CV to Robert: email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.