UX/UI Designer // Yeay
Here’s what makes YEAY special:
IT HAS VIDEO: YEAY is a platform that just presents videos – because selling through photos is old!
IT’S EASY TO GET AROUND: Navigate through your feed using a simple swipe.
YOU CAN BUY NOW: Impulse buy great finds with a tap.
IT’S YOURS: Follow your favorite brands, sellers or people to stay up to date with all that you love.
GO GLOBAL: Create sales videos that will be seen by millions of users across the world. Sell on YEAY and maximize your reach!
We are hiring the position of UX/UI DESIGNER
- Develop wireframes and prototypes in order to test new features with customers and partners
- Translate new requirements into designs to communicate with engineers
- Report to Head of Design, work alongside engineering.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of UX / UI design experience
- Strong mobile experience
- Experience designing ecommerce, preferably online marketplaces
- Product-based, agile experience
- Ability to lead usability labs and report on findings
- Attention to detail
- Passion for mobile
Specific technology requirements:
- Pen & paper
- Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Prototyping tools
What we offer you:
- A young and dynamic environment
- A place to work in the center of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal.
- A chance to develop as quick as you are willing to grow.
- An international team
Join our team and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →