UX/UI Lead // Sanalytica
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will build and lead our design team.
- You will conceptualize the interaction with all product facets.
- Your signature as a designer will become experienceable along the whole user journey.
- Together with our team of senior developers you’ll bring our app’s next version into production.
- No matter if it is for our website, slide decks or stickers: You ensure a coherent visual realization of all customer touch points.
- You will report directly to the company founders.
- You excel in your craft.
- An agile surrounding is your natural habitat. A Design Thinking mindset is a huge plus.
- You master tools like Jira, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin with a significant efficiency.
- Your dreams are structured in wireframes, mock-ups and user flows.
- It’s all about empathy: You can feel what our customers desire.
- And with empathy you drive the process between designers, developers and scientists across multiple locations and time zones; something you have already proven in former digital projects.
- You speak excellent English; a proficient level of German is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Together with us you will shape the future of how people manage their wellbeing and health.
- The freedom to choose the tools you love to work with.
- You’ll become part of our interdisciplinary, strongly growing and well-funded team.
- Expect a fair and competitive compensation package.
- Work in a vibrant, flexible and dynamic atmosphere – let alone our gorgeous office.
If you believe that your personality and our culture mutually enrich one another, you should send your application in German or English immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please link your portfolios. And don’t hesitate to contact Isam Haddad (+49 171 3849915) for any questions in advance.
are a startup focused on bringing precision wellbeing into the mainstream. We are based in Berlin, Boston, San Francisco and Zurich. We are friends, visionaries and experienced professionals.
Our vision is optimal wellbeing. We empower people with their most important biodata: the molecules which we conveniently sample in their blood.
A lack of nutrients is the #1 reason for the loss of healthy life years in developed countries. We bring these years back via data-driven recommendations and actionable products – based on deep diagnostics.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →