Art Director – UI/UX Design (m/f) // Blackbill
- Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
- Are you capable of learning and executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
- Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)- finding new solutions to new problems?
A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech) and top investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures, DN Capital) are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre-financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank, and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment.
Current team size is 36 employees, our office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club.
We’re off to something big and just got started – join us now and be part of the ride.
- Develop and execute as mastermind content for newsletters, brochures, webinars, digital ads, social media, our blog, short form and long form content and email campaigns for www.bezahlt.de
- Ensure that our communication strategy is applied consistently over every customer touchpoint
- Craft compelling content for the broader marketing team, supporting campaigns with engaging copy for a variety of mediums — from display ads and emails to blog posts — to inspire, educate, and convert customers
- Champion the customer voice via stakeholder interviews, case studies, and surveys
- Work with Marketing, Product and Design teams on new product positioning, in-product enhancements, and website and landing page copy testing and optimization
- Manage external design, freelance writers and agency relationships
- Bachelor’s degree+ in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Social Science or a similar field
- 2-4 years as a professional marketing communications writer, preferably with experience in the small business, B2B or finance sectors
- A born storyteller with superlative and versatile writing skills, and the ability to influence an audience using words and images.
- Creative thinker who keeps up-to-date with industry trends to capitalize on timely opportunities and produce regular, fresh content
- Ability to project-manage content projects from concept to completion, including helping to define objectives and strategies, developing content, executing programs on time and within budget, and analyzing results
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to motivate and drive collaboration cross-functionally without direct authority over those groups
- You are fluent in English as this is our company language
- German is a big plus
What You Get:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →