Visual Designer // Paranoid Internet
VISUAL DESIGNER (M/F)
BERLIN – FULL TIME
We’re a team of cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts building a new collaborative ecosystem in Europe to shape the future and challenge the status quo. With various initiatives such as a crypto conference in Berlin, a marketing agency to support ICO’s and our knowledge base CryptoTicker.io we offer you an opportunity to make an impact in peoples lives. We’re seeking a Visual Designer to join our team.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile, web and print products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is to create HTML5 advertising banner for our clients.
- Create a cross-channel visual strategies and concepts
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Produce animation/motion solutions for advertising (HTML5 banner ads, GIFs)
- Develop UI/UX and Brand Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and marketing strategists, and developers.
- Create and finalize visual designs for print (flyer, leaflets, business cards)
- Work with UX/UI designers to incorporate visual elements to website function
- Create visual social media experience together with the marketing team
- 3+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of brand design and UI with consumer applications, rich websites apps/site, media/advertising agency, telecommunications
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Google Webdesigner
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, mood boards, prototypes, etc)
- Knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, for example Flash, HTML 5, HTML, JS, CSS
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Works collaboratively and curiously.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for their work.
- Responds professionally to feedback and is able to admit mistakes quickly.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- Goes above and beyond prescribed duties as and when required.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)