Visual Designer, Product (f/m) // Blacklane
- Translate design concepts across platforms to support brand/style consistency while respecting the unique interaction patterns associated with each platform.
- Create detailed style guidelines and visual asset specifications.
- Create visual designs based on approved wireframes or sketches.
- Partner with UX and Product to improve existing features and develop new ones.
- Collaborate closely with development teams to ensure all details of visual designs are delivered to pixel-perfection.
- Work in an interesting, complex problem-solving space with people on the move: those providing service in vehicles all over the world, and those using that service, trying to get to their meetings and back without stress. It’s a rich and fun field for design, with very diverse user groups and many service touchpoints.
- 2+ years experience designing digital products.
- Proficient with Sketch.
- A strong eye for detail, type, images, and layout.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage your personal workload.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
MORE THAN A JOB
Blacklane was founded to create a place where its employees would thrive. This is a deep part of our culture, and it shows Life at Blacklane really is more than just a job.
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Choice of hardware/OS/IDE.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- We’re using modern, front-end tech (React, Redux, WebPack, Jest, MobX).
- We’re using modern, backend-end tech (Ruby, Rust, Elixir, Go).
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- We agile development (Kanban, Scrum).
- Be a part of a vibrant team that is transforming our workplace.
- Belong to a company that helps you develop your professional skills.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails on Friday. Cool parties!