Visual & Graphic Designer (m/f) // Free2Move
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share’ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here. Our goal is to offer you a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can’t wait to continue that journey with you.
As a Designer you will be responsible for translating the passion for Mobility App into visually appealing assets for our brand, marketing, influencers, our sales partners and the whole Free2Move team.
If you are a passionate and creative talent and you want to work in a cross-functional team focused on designing and implementing great marketing campaigns and bringing new ideas – then we have a place for you!
- Design dynamic and catchy visuals and videos for various channels
- Create digital campaigns from concept to final visuals together with the Design & Marketing team
- Give support in the corporate identity and designing presentations for Sales
- Make use of the existing Free2Move brand guidelines, care for consistency and be part of the further development
- Drive design education within the organization and be aligned to the Company Values
- Be relied on to complete your work with dedication
- Work well and happily as part of a team
- 2+ years of professional experience in the digital or marketing environment
- A university degree in the field of digital design or communications design, or you are a career changer with extensive experience
- Totally dedicated to design and curious about challenging yourself in designing things you never did before
- Taking ownership from start to end of everything you are working on is what you are aiming for
- A high degree of proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge in cutting videos and motion design is a must
- Video Production would be a great plus
- Hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
- Excellent English