Visual / UI Designer (f/m) // Sanalytica
Who we are
We’re a group of scientists and makers that believe in human potential. Unfortunately, even in developed countries, most people’s potential is limited by poor nutrition.
We’re the first company that measures your inner processes with a blood test and then provides vitamins tailored to your body’s actual levels and needs.
Personalised nutrition, based on the data that matters most, has a dramatic impact on people’s wellness and longevity. That’s what gets us up in the morning.
What we’re looking for in a Visual / UI Designer and teammate
Skills / Experience:
- Your core talent and experience is in doing amazing visual and UI design. That means beautiful, memorable, and deeply functional interfaces.
- You have experience with (in order of priority): app design, web design, and print design (packaging a plus).
- Strong English skills. German is a plus.
- You can jump into whatever tool works best for a given workflow. Whether that’s Marker & Whiteboard, Sketch & InVision, or Illustrator & LiveSurface.
- We all wear many hats. Other bonus skills: copywriting, photography, videography, branding, marketing, html/css, data viz nerd,
- 3+ years’ experience and a university degree is preferred.
Approach / Work Style:
- You’re not touchy about your work. In fact, you do exceptional work in collaboration with others. You’re excited to learn and grow from feedback.
- You can stand up for your ideas with a tough crowd and explain your choices.
- You have a design thinking mindset. You’re an experienced design problem-solver.
- Attention to details, or as the cool kids call it – pixel perfection.
- You’re excited to learn and grow with us as we do the same.
- Get in on the ground floor with a passionate team working hard to realise our mission.
- Be the second designer on an interdisciplinary, quickly growing, and well-funded team. Work closely with developers and founders and have a direct impact on the end product and users.
- Get the support you need when you need it and the room to maneuver when you need to spread your wings.
- Join a frank and honest work culture. We endeavor to leave our egos at the door and push each other to do great work.
- A deep respect for getting the details right but we’re fast moving and know that means we’ll break things along the way.
- Work in a great office in the heart of Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm, as part of a larger distributed team with offices in Boston and Zurich.
- Expect a fair and competitive compensation package.
If this post gets you excited then we’re excited to hear from you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. And don’t hesitate to contact Jon Amar (+49 151 41393703) for any questions in advance.