Web Designer (f/m) // Auto1.com
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team of more than 100 Marketing experts, who attract several million users through various online marketing channels and activities. As Web Designer you will be responsible for the conception and creation of graphics for our Marketing and will work closely with the SEA, SEO and Social Media team.
About your new role:
- Conception and creation of graphics for online marketing, landing pages, mailings and banner
- Take over existing layouts and optimize them in accordance to the design needs for SEO, SEA and Social Media
- Together with our team you are working on the graphic implementation of User-Interfaces
- Work on an innovative product and deepen your knowledge in state of the art web design
- Develop your skills in the field of UI / UX
About your skills:
- First professional experience in web-design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of usability requirements and know how to optimize layouts correspondingly
- First knowledge in the conception and creation of graphics for the online marketing, landing pages, mailings, banner and frontend design
- Ideally, good knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
About our offer:
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with free drinks and fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Become a marketing expert across our European markets
- Team and company events like international nights, summer party, soccer, etc
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Michelle Schmidt is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2098