Web Designer (m/f) // Taledo
Taledo is a curated recruiting platform connecting the top 10% of candidates with market leading companies in the digital ecosystem. Founded in 2015, we are serving clients ranging from DAX corporations to early-stage startups. We are determined to grow further, our mission is to become the number one platform that connects top talent with top companies.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Web Design
- Awareness of current design trends and modern layouts, affinity for innovative products
- An understanding of UI principles, aesthetics and usability fundamentals
- A strong portfolio with a focus on online web platforms
- A passion for crafting user journeys, sketches, wireframes, and mockups
- Familiarity with responsive/native mobile design is a definite plus
- A strong drive for your work
- Focus on our product development (public pages, platform, responsive/mobile layout)
- Developing state-of-the-art visual design layouts for applications and websites, from fine-tuning/re-doing existing pages to the wireframing and prototyping of new pages/features
- Creating solutions that are slick and appealing, with simplicity, ease of use and user-friendliness being a focus
- Supporting the team with guidelines and content creation (e.g. marketing materials)
- Ensuring consistency of our brand appearance over all channels
- Choosing the tools you want to work with, our aim is to promote your efficiency and success
- Working with and reporting directly to the CTO of the company
At Taledo you will work with a highly motivated team of smart people in a truly international atmosphere (we have colleagues from 6 separate continents). While offering an environment that allows you to stay focused and to work professionally, we keep an open door policy and regularly provide fruits, healthy snacks, tea, coffee and yerba mate.
Knowledge sharing and supporting each other is key to our success and we offer great opportunities for your professional growth. The office is located in the center of Berlin – easy to get to and close to great cafés and bars within easy walking distance.
If you want to join us please send your English CV along with Portfolio to email@example.com along with the Position ID: P-1051.