Web & Graphic Designer // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 900,000 users per second across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Spotify, Playtika, CBS and Foodpanda.
- Support our design team by designing and developing our corporate online presence and web platform UI.
- Contribute to the development of our brand identity.
- Support our marketing and sales team by creating outstanding corporate artworks for online and offline communication (e.g. presentations, social & display banners, newsletters, etc).
- Validate design concepts with all relevant departments to ensure high quality and brand conformity.
- Fluent English speaker.
- You have studied in a graphic or web design related area.
- You have diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, colour, and imagery.
- Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles.
- You have a good knowledge regarding usability requirements for web and mobile.
- Good experience with HTML5 and CSS3, basic knowledge of JS.
- Work quickly and effectively with the Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, etc.
- Exponentially increase your skills in visual and web design, gaining practical experience in a variety of areas.
- Benefit from a competitive remuneration package with generous stock option awards.
- We believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility, that’s why Remerge employees enjoy a flexible vacation, and work from home policy.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.