Web-/ Screendesigner (m/f) // Planet Cards
Planet Cards is a dynamic e-commerce company from the Web2Print sector and one of the Europe’s most widely used online shops for self-designed cards (birth and wedding cards) as well as many other photo products. As an international company with locations in Toulouse, Marseille and Berlin, we are represented also in England, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands and deliver our products all across Europe. Being N°1 in France and awarded by the European eCommerce Community, Planet Cards is extremely proud of the confidence shown by its 1.8 million customers. According to the motto “we print your life”, our team of more than 100 employees across Europe works every day with enthusiasm and passion to capture the best moments of our customers on unique and individual products. We are dynamic and diverse, passionate and committed, bright and innovative and have a big plans ahead of us.
As our Web-/ Screendesigner you will be part of our international, inhouse Design-Team and responsible for creating a wide range of smooth and pleasant user-friendly and innovative designs for a variety of digital products of Planet Cards Group. This includes existing websites and new ones, as well as digital interfaces that are currently being redesigned. You work in close cooperation with our in house developers and specialist departments, on an international level.
- Take creative responsibility for our web design projects from initial brief through to finished realization
- Provide accurate time estimations for design projects
- Gather and translate business requirements into creative and intuitive web design solutions
- Use design innovation and best practices to gain first mover benefits for our multiple web platforms
- Develop and design email templates, landing pages and animated HTML5 banners and display ads
- Work as a link between IT, Design and Conversion team to complete a professional workflow
- Several years of professional experience in the design of websites, online portals, e-commerce shops, software GUI as well as very broad online know-how
- Proven experience in Web-/ Screendesign with a strong portfolio
- HTML and CSS knowledge would be an advantage, basic knowledge in User experience and interfaces are also welcome
- You’re familiar with web and responsive design standards
- Precise (accurate) way of working in industry-standard tools such Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision/Zeplin, etc. up to creating style guides and prototyping
- You have a good eye for the creative nuances of screen designs and are interested in the latest frontend technologies
- You pay high attention to detail and are able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- You’re fluent in English and probably German
- Full responsibility and ownership of projects, quick decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Fast growing e-commerce company, where pictures are at the heart of everything we do
- A young team of passionate professionals with short decision making paths and an open mind to new ideas
- Creative, multilingual work environment with plenty of freedom for your personal growth and professional development
- Inspiring office in the heart of Berlin with a lot of free coffee and fresh fruits
- We value your opinion and are always open for improvement suggestions
We have big plans ahead of us. Want to join us on our exciting journey?