WEB/UX Designer (Freelance) // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Cloud Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
About the job:
We are currently looking for a Freelance WEB/UX Designer to work with us. Focused on Web, UX and digital media design your projects will occasionally relate to print media. You will be collaborating with a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will have a high level of autonomy with the ability to work remotely 80% of the time and choose your own working hours. professionalism and good sense of humor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our digital marketing team developing digital designs and designing digital assets for our online marketing channels
- Creating digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside product owners and managers
- Working on various projects ranging from marketing banners for display and social media, newsletters, landing pages and responsive websites/pages
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements
- Collaborating with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments
- Implementing creative, innovative, and relevant ideas that meet UX and best practice standards to life
The ideal candidate is located in Berlin and shows:
- A strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametric needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns
- A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, color, and imagery
- Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles
- Sound knowledge of usability requirements for web and mobile
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals
- Experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team
- An ease and clarity in communicating thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work efficiently with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, such as InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and extensive practical experience in your field
- A highly creative mind that thinks outside the box
- Fluency in English. German is a plus
- Ability to work on icons, illustrations or animations is a big plus
- If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV right away.
We look forward to meeting you!