WEB/UX Designer // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To grow our team, we are looking for a talented Web/UX designer (part-time or freelance) to work across a variety of projects regarding our B2B Cloud marketplace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our digital marketing team developing digital designs and designing digital assets for our online marketing channels
- Creating digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside product owners and managers
- Working on on various projects ranging from marketing banners for display and social media, newsletters, landing pages and responsive websites/pages
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements
- Collaborating with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments
- Implementing creative, innovative, and relevant ideas that meet UX and best practice standards to life
About the ideal candidate shows:
- A strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametric needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns
- A diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, color, and imagery
- Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles
- Sound knowledge of usability requirements for web and mobile
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals
- Experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team
- An ease and clarity in communicating thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work efficiently with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, such as InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and extensive practical experience in your field
- A highly creative mind that thinks outside the box
- Fluency in English. German is a plus
- Ability to work on icons, illustrations or animations is a big plus
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV right away!
As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
We look forward to meeting you!