Working Student Designer (m/f) // JUNIQE
- Supporting our graphics team in the preparation of product images for our website and online shop
- Generating artist imagery for our printing partners and our online shop
- Helping with project based tasks in the graphics team
Your study workload allows you to be at the office up to 20 hours a week – the more flexible you are in regards to hours, the better.
- Currently enrolled in university, studying graphic/media design, communication design or visual communication
- Ideally, previous work experience in the field of graphic design
- Good command of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and openness to deepen your knowledge in these programmes
- Well-structured way of working, high quality standards and enthusiasm for our products
- Passion for e-Commerce, design and art
- Creative mindset and an obsessive eye for detail
- Highly motivated team player, resilient and ready to take on responsibility
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE AND CV TO:
FOR SOME ICING ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →