IT Administrator (m/f) // Swarm64
Database software developers and parallel processor experts teamed up with the vision to accelerate relational databases to unprecedented levels of performance. The result is a complete hard- and software stack integrated into open source databases. Our product makes big data analysis available to the masses.
Our solution reflects our priorities: We strive for the best results. We invent full stack solutions across the boundaries of hard- and software. We develop our product with customer benefits in mind. We put people first. We love what we do.
You love solving IT problems to make your and your team member’s daily life easier. No matter if Windows, Linux or MacOS, nothing will get in your way of solving tricky tasks. As our IT-Administrator you will be responsible for the company’s IT infrastructure and improve it where you can. You will be monitoring and maintaining systems and networks, including Printers and mobile device management.
- Team Player ― You are at ease with sharing responsibilities and knowledge and ready to work with others to achieve results. Your style is friendly, positive and confident
- Communicator ― we value open and trustful communication and team members who are ready to share, help, praise, criticize, listen and advise
- Growth Oriented ― our company is small, but growing fast and will be growing even faster. We need co-workers who can help with hiring, mentoring, onboarding and planning for future team and company needs
- You have previous experience in administering and operating software engineering tools.
- Your skills with Linux system administration (Debian/Ubuntu) are advanced
- You have experience of administering applications in Linux, MacOS and Windows environments
- You are a good communicator with a proven record of working in IT teams to deliver solutions to business teams
- Ideally you have experience providing IT solutions for software engineering design and development teams.
- Previous experience of installing and configuring Jenkins and Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence/Crowd) is desirable.
Your Daily Work
- Maintaining our IT-security incl. back-up strategies
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Troubleshooting switch and router issues
- Identifying and replacing parts as required
- IT-on-boarding & off-boarding of team members (e.g. setting up new user accounts and workstations)
- Assisting team members with basic IT queries, talking team members through a series of actions, to help set up systems or resolve issues
If you want to become a member of our team, please send your CV (in PDF format) including a cover letter to Lisa.