Agile Coach (m/f) // Raisin
Raisin is a Berlin-based FinTech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. We have received €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner and Tom Stafford, and we are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
For more information about our team and what our employees think, take a look at our short film.
- Work hands-on coaching and mentoring teams and management in all aspects of self-organization, agile, and modern management methods.
- Own, implement and optimize our Agile product development processes
- Ensure effective, collaborative and transparent work within the teams as well as with stakeholders
- Be the natural contact person and coach for engineering, product management, UX and stakeholders in Agile project management questions
- Contribute actively to a sustainable and team-oriented culture
- Act as Scrum master for our frontend and backend (including online banking) Scrum teams
- Facilitate Scrum meetings and provide support on backlog grooming and release plans
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Chief Product Officer and the CTO
- Ensure cross-team coordination and collaboration
- Remove impediments blocking or slowing down the teams
- Act as a project manager when necessary
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between different agile teams
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban, frameworks and tools, plus an ability to combine them optimally as necessary
- Experience in coaching teams on the topic of Agile software development
- You are an excellent communicator with strong moderation, coaching, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
- A good technical understanding accompanied by exceptional analytical and conceptual skills
- Fully proficient in English and ideally in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit to the Oktoberfest