Agile Coach / Scrum Master (m/f) // GameDuell
Do you enjoy working with creative, high performing teams in an international environment? Are you passionate about agile methods such as Scrum or XP and know how to use them flexibly? Do you enjoy the challenge of completing projects to a high standard? If so, find your ideal job at GameDuell!
Work with us and become a part of one of the biggest and most successful games companies in Berlin with millions of players worldwide!
- Implement processes to create an environment for optimal team performance
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Coach the Product Owner in techniques for effective product backlog management
- Act as mediator and facilitate communication between all relevant parties for team ceremonies, such as plannings and retrospectives
- Implement agile techniques in the company as a change manager and coach the organization in optimal application of agile values
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Trigger and follow-up continuous improvement within your teams and the entire company
- Work with the Agile Project Management team to continually improve agility throughout the whole company
- Flexibility to take the roles of a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Agile Project Manager, depending on your team’s current needs
What we expect
- Profound knowledge of agile project management methods
- Living the agile principles
- Passion for efficient processes
- High social skills, outgoing, open demeanour
- A team player with experience in and passion for team work
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Knowledge of techniques such as Management 3.0, Design Thinking etc. is a plus
- Work experience in IT projects is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Demanding tasks and new challenges
- Interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A great, performance oriented, friendly and international team
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, a sunny roof terrace, and much more!
- Flexible work hours
If you are up for the challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please E-Mail your complete application, including your desired starting date as a PDF file to Barbara Pitula (email@example.com), with the subject ‘Agile Coach / Scrum Master’. Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.