Agile Coach/Scrum Master (m/f) // relayr GmbH
We are looking for an Agile Coach who stays calm under pressure, is able to communicate equally between hard-nosed tech specialists and the guys in suits from corporate development, and portray complex issues in a simple and comprehensive way. You will be based in our Berlin office.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to learn fast and predict the future. You need to listen for the screams coming from the boiler room and interpret the shouts from the bridge. You’re a relentless organizational mastermind and enthralled about all things tech, innovation and project management.
- Respond to changes in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Run daily responsibilities of a technical team including: standups, requirements grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Organize the right people, at the right time, to solve the right problems
- Coach teams into self-organization and inspire leadership amongst your peers
- Work with a dedicated Product Owner to flag blockers, manage issues, and improve velocity
- Understand technical debt and appropriately set expectations with the team, customers and managers
- Be a natural point of contact for questions around agile methodologies and culture
- Influence the company’s process and communicate the team’s best practices
- Must hold industry recognized credentials including: CSM, PMI-ACP. A plus if you also have CSP, CSPO and CSD credentials
- Must have 1- 2 years experience managing agile teams of 5 – 9 people in a technical industry
- Experience managing teams that are “full stack” including: Hardware, UX, Front-End, Back-End and QA
- Must have a technical education in Engineering, Computer Science or Project Management
- Experience with company project management tools such as: Target Process, JIRA/Confluence Trello, Wunderlist etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is fluent in English. Business level fluency in German is a plus. Other languages are a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://relayr.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=7
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →