Android Developer (m/f) // ZenJob
We founded Zenjob in 2016. Thousands of students use the Zenjob App to find temporary work and finance their living. Over 400 Businesses work with our students and cover both temporary and long-term labour-demand peaks through our concept.
We founded Zenjob, because we are convinced that work was created for mankind and not the other way around. Through technology we grant easier access to good wages and thus an improved living standard. The “Future of Work” is not only a huge societal challenge, but also an enormous opportunity. Through Zenjob we are going to partake in shaping this future.
Zenjob is financed by prestigious investors with a sustainable vision and is built as well as lead by an experienced team (Ex-Kaufda, -Rocket Internet, -Foodpanda, -Treatwell, Deutsche Bank, etc).
We are a team of over 45 diverse and crazy Zenjobbers from all over the world and are looking forward to welcome you!
For this position we are looking for a passionate Android developer (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
That is you
- have working experience in Android development
- are familiar with Dagger, rxJava, CI/CD and similar
- have a deep understanding of Android, Material Design and Mobile UI/UX
- work independently and reliably, and are ready contribute
Extra points if
- you have knowledge of internationalization, caching, offline-mode and location based services
- super extra points if you have already published at least one app in the Google Play store
If you join us, you’ll
- work on a great product and change the way people work
- build new features in our App and improve existing ones
- work closely with our product managers and backend developers
Why you should work with us
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
- Scuba Diving on Friday
Click and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.