Android Developer // Pixformance
Pixformance has been creating gym equipment that changes the way people think about modern fitness and gyms. As a company and a brand we are entering a new phase and have big plans for our new products.
We are getting serious about our teams and we are looking for someone to own the development of our Android application
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Take part in building Android apps from scratch (Java or Kotlin).
- You are familiar with the full mobile development life cycle and have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ensure excellent code quality and fast development.
- Work with different parties involved in reaching the overall best solution.
- Identify and communicate concerns and obstacles regarding the development process.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the Android ecosystem, to proactively propose improvements and alternatives.
- Ability to collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for Android.
- 4+ years experience developing Android applications (Java or Kotlin).
- Experience in working with Google Fit Android APIs.
- Experience in building apps that use REST APIs as well as local storage databases.
- Track record of delivering work relevant exceptional results on time.
- Git version control system proficiency.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong respect for design and user experience guidelines provided by the Design team.
- Full English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Kotlin.
- Experience in building apps for Android Wear and Android TV.
- At least one or more personally developed apps currently available on Google Play.
- Experience with Firebase, push notifications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit