We're looking for a passionate Android Developer to help us shaping the future of Live audio broadcasting online.
Spreaker is an online service for creating and sharing LIVE or pre-recorded audio content. We give our users a set of creation tools, allowing them to create a wide number of programs: radio shows, sports broadcasts, Live Dj sets and much more.
With more than 1.500.000 registered users we are growing FAST and recently (January 2013) opened our development office in Berlin. We are ambitious and love creating great products. Expect to hear more from us in 2013 (hint: a first announcement might come in time for SXSW).
We are looking for an Android Developer for creating a new mobile app for Spreaker. You must be passionate about User Experience and love clean and efficient coding. You will be working with a team of experienced hackers and engineers, and will be using the latest web technologies to shape the future of online audio.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Primary responsibility includes tech design, coding and maintaining Spreaker applications on the Android platform
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends for mobile technologies
- Manage users feedback
- Quickly fix bugs and solve problems
- Experience developing in Java with Android SDK
- Experience with TDD and testing in Java (e.g. JUnit)
- Passionate about UX and UI
- Put code quality and stability in first place
Basic knowledge of audio codecs (mp3, AAC) and audio filtering techniques
If you think you’re the right person for Spreaker, please send us a short presentation and your resume.