App Developer / Engineer (Unity) (m/f) – Preschool Education World-Wide // EIDU
What we do and why
At EIDU, we are developing a learning app for children to teach themselves relevant concepts without the help of adults. We believe that every child should be given the chance to leverage his or her full intellectual potential.
To fully exploit their potential, children need a proper foundation early on. It is our mission to help them acquire foundational skills before they start school at six years of age. Our solution will enable them to teach themselves, and it works globally, even on the cheapest devices.
We are currently testing our EIDU app in the toughest conditions we could find: with more than 1,500 children in Kibera, the largest slum in Nairobi, Kenya. We are also conducting randomised controlled trials to prove successful learning on a scientific basis.
What we work with
- Unity3D and C#.
- Agile methodology.
- Continuous deployment.
What you should bring
- Motivation to do meaningful work and help others with it.
- Strong software engineering skills and a desire to write good, maintainable code.
- Not a must but welcome: Experience with Unity3D, C#, Java, Python, AWS, mobile app or game development.
What we offer
- An international team (currently from 9 countries) with professionals in learning experience design, UX, psychology, and data analysis.
- Passionate colleagues, who support and challenge each other to achieve the great goal we set out for.
- Great flexibility regarding working hours, vacations, and the place of your work. We focus on results, not time spent in the office.
- An attractive compensation scheme consisting of a competitive salary and company shares.
- One of the coolest office locations in Berlin.
- An open ear if you have ideas for improving what we do and how we do it.
If this resonates with you, there is no time to waste. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an application letter, your CV, and a sample of code you wrote (if possible).