(Associate) Developer for Machine Learning Platform // SAP SE
The SAP Innovation Center Network is a strategic innovation entity within SAP. In nine locations around the globe, it combines the best of two worlds: the creativity and agility of startups with the backbone of a world market leader in business software. The Innovation Center Network is driven by the collaboration of more than 450 engineers, designers, product experts, and business developers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a self-starter, lean startup-minded, and born for life in fast paced environments. As an ideal candidate you will demonstrate a proven track record of enterprise-grade product releases preferably as cloud-based solutions.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent education
- Hands-on experience in one or more of Java, Python, Node.js, Scala, Go, or Rust
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in REST API implementation
- Experience with cloud-based development using Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS, Azure or other container/PaaS environments
- Hands-on experience on continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Travis CI
- Exposure to microservice architectures, development and operations
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile/scrum experience
Preferably 1+ years of experience in relevant roles.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →