Back-end Developer // Titel Media
Highsnobiety is seeking a Back-end Developer to join our trend-forward and culture-obsessed team in Berlin.
Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential AND fast growing, award winning media company.
Digital technology is our core. Join one of the leading media companies in the field and help shape the future of publishing.
- Bring a new dimension to our shopping content by building a data layer of retailer product information
- Shape our new microservices architecture and future back-end road-map
- Mentor and train other back-end developers
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns
- Highly experienced with Ruby, relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with building and running large-scale applications using a microservices architecture
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Experience in these are a plus: JRuby, Python, NodeJS, Elixir, Kafka, ETL, Google Cloud Project, Kubernetes/Docker and DevOps
- At least 4 – 5 years experience as a back-end developer
- Fluent in English or German