Backend Developer // AAZZUR
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin-based fintech start-up founded by an award-winning team of Philipp Buschmann, Martin Damaske and Richard Unger. AAZZUR reimagines the next generation mobile-banking platform, a platform for life.
AAZZUR is building one app to manage all your money, where customers can integrate all their accounts and customize their service through individual Experiences.
About the role:
We are expanding our development team and are looking for skilled individuals with experience in Java backend application development. As Backend Developer, you’ll join a growing team of skilled developers and your efforts will build important parts of the company’s product. Among the things we do are CQRS, DDD, microservices and Kubernetes.
- Team player
- Good knowledge of English
- University graduate or current enrolment on a degree
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experienced in Java development, Spring Boot, Junit
- Optionally, some knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like express is of interest
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Some experience with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with agile development methods, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Office in central Berlin with healthy snacks and drinks
- Core working hours, with flexi-time available
- Competitive salary