Backend Developer for Business Intelligence (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Responsible for the development of our internal data warehouse system
- Creating data pipelines for data integration from various sources, based on our tracking concept
- Assessment of data quality and implementation of transformations for data cleansing
- Work closely with our Data Science team
- Optimization of rapidly growing data, with regard to performance and quality
- Contribute to the implementation and analysis of complex machine-learning projects
- Solid experience in building scalable and performant applications
- Experience with one of the modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- Very good handling of relational databases and SQL
- Solution-oriented thinking, fast implementation and high regard for code quality
- Experience with: Bash, Python, Docker (a plus)
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect From Us
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Current tech stack based on PHP7, Symfony3, Google Cloud Platform, Python, Redis, Vuejs, ELK-Stack, RabbitMQ, AirflowMySQL, Postgres,
- A chance to redefine e-commerce with a data-driven approach
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: Have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it
- A world-class team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day