Backend Developer (m/f) // Taledo
Taledo connects talented digital professionals with market-leading companies to build innovative products and services. Our ambitious team, that counts 10+ nationalities, works hard on our mission to create the number one digital recruiting platform while keeping a shared-knowledge culture that offers great opportunities for professional growth.
- You design, develop and maintain Taledo’s backend services/APIs.
- You build sustainable code and take full responsibility over parts of the backend infrastructure.
- You have direct impact on the product and you see your code used live within days after joining.
- You implement the product requirements and cover it by test cases.
- You may also have the possibility of working on frontend related tasks on a case-by-case basis.
- You directly report to and work with the CTO.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Rails 4 and exposure to other relevant backend technologies.
- Relevant university degree and solid track record of academic and professional and/or personal achievements.
- Thorough mindset, you never think in best cases.
- Efficient and pragmatic working style, mastering your IDE and tooling.
- Willingness to work in agile environment.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS and JS frameworks is a plus.
At Taledo you will work with a highly motivated team and a truly international atmosphere. While providing an environment that allows you to stay focused and to work professionally, we keep an open door policy and regularly provide fruits, cakes, tea and other snacks. Knowledge sharing is every important to us. We offer responsibility from the start in a challenging environment with flat hierarchies and a doer&maker mindset in the heart of Berlin.