Backend Developer (m/f) // Panono GmbH
Panono develops trend-setting digital cameras along with innovative cloud and mobile applications. Producing the highest resolution camera for panoramic photography we engage in shaping the international market for 360° content and virtual reality applications.
Our product includes high-end camera hardware, software solutions for an automated cloud-based panorama stitching as well as hosting and provision of our users’ 360° contents via our own panorama platform.
In this exciting period we are looking for new staff for our development team.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer (f/m)
Together with our lead backend developer you will be responsible for the stability and scalability of our cloud infrastructure. You will improve the architecture and add features to the cloud service, which forms the backbone of Panono’s infrastructure. It communicates with the Panono iOS- and Android Apps, processes and organizes the users’ panoramas and connects to the web frontend to allow the users work with their data.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Improve the backend infrastructure
- Add features to the backend
- Deploy updates to the system
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- 3+ years backend web development on Linux
- Good working knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, ECS) and Docker in production
- Experience with DevOps automation tools, such as ansible or terraform
- Experience with Go, or desire to learn and solid experience in Java, Python, Scala or similar language
- Experience building REST APIs
- Knowledge of SQL (we use Postgresql)
- Good English speaker, German a plus
- Valid work permit for the either Germany or the EU
- an international highly skilled team with flat hierarchies
- an open-minded working environment
- an exciting, diverse job combining hardware and software
- fair compensation
- flexible working hours
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →