Backend Software Developer // 2txt NLG
2txt offers natural language generation as a service: we transform structured data into natural, human-readable text. We’re a small but growing team that tackles challenging natural language processing problems, creating innovative solutions at the intersection of linguistics, computer science, and artificial intelligence. As a software developer at 2txt you will work closely with our computational linguists to extend and improve our text generation software.
You love to implement and optimize interesting algorithms in areas such as parsing, compiler theory, and automated theorem proving. You enjoy the benefits of programming in high-level languages such as Python, but aren’t afraid to move down to lower-level languages when the need arises. You want to help shape the fundamental and cutting edge technologies that a fast growing company is developing. You desire the opportunity to explore and work on topics across a diverse range of disciplines from computational linguistics and QA automation to grammar writing and developing client facing APIs.
If you could be described by some of these statements then 2txt is the right place for you!
- Proficient in Python or a similar language
- Have a working knowledge of C/C++
- Familiar with test, build and deployment automation, best practices and tooling
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Nice-to-know: AWS, Django, NGINX, Perl, NLP/NLG
Good to know:
- Flexible working hours
- German classes
- Free fruit, vegetables and drinks
- Easy-to-reach office close to Mauerpark / S+U Schönhauser Allee