BI Data Analyst (m/f) // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
BI Data Analyst (m/f).
crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. crealytics is generating more than € 1.7 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies, and who are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- You write scripts to generate new insight and to improve campaign performance.
- You define data exchange with clients, and drive value for their business in price management, inventory management and budget allocation.
- Together with our data team, you build prototypes of data processing, and provide these insights to clients seamlessly using dashboards.
- You develop hypotheses and test them by preparing and analyzing the required data and modeling forecasts.
- You develop statistical models to prove or reject hypotheses and improve existing models.
// Your profile
- You have 2+ years’ experience in online marketing.
- You are eager to explore new insights in retail commerce that are changing the game in online advertising.
- You are familiar with Google AdWords API and ideally also Google Analytics API.
- You are advanced with Excel. Knowledge of ETL tools and BI tools like tableau, domo, QlikView etc. is a plus.
- You have successfully completed a degree, preferably in computer science, business economics, or a related field.
// How we work
- We trust in data — it drives our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalised training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, and dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject line “BI Data Analyst (m/f) BSUJ” in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.