Business Analyst OEMs and Utilities // Plugsurfing
Come and shape the future of mobility and energy. PlugSurfing is Europe\’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions.
- Your role is to develop the charging and payment product for automotive based on business requirements agreed with the stakeholders and OEMs.
- You have thorough understanding in technical development of the EV charging market.
- You do market and product analysis and work in close interaction with key account management, business development, product management and IT to ensure aligned, continuous and agile product development.
- You have direct interaction with external B2B and B2C clients, including car manufacturers and charge point operators for operational support.
- Define configuration specifications
- Define business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Translate and simplify requirements
Top reasons to work with us:
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve.
- High level of personal responsibility from day one.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit team of 25+ people that collaborates together very strongly.
- A dynamic, interdisciplinary and highly motivated team.
We offer you:
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve and a competitive salary.
- You have a degree e.g. in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have at least three years of experience as a business analyst and thorough understanding of it standards including ISO15118.
- You have strong communication skills and you are capable to generate process documentation e.g. technical writing. We expect you to be fluent in German and English.
Please send your application to email@example.com with your contact details – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!