Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m) // Billie
We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of a small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us to create the future of small business financing!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst in the Business Intelligence team, you will answer crucial business questions through data analysis and reports. You will be part of a small team of data analysts and will go through the entire report development process (prototype, feedback, implement, maintain) together with a wide variety of stakeholders across the company. You will answer questions such as “which marketing channels should we spend more money on”, “where do our customers drop out of the funnel and why” or “how does our credit portfolio perform”. Through your analysis, you will inform decisions and shape our product right from the start.
- Department: Business Intelligence
- Reporting Line: VP BI
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Permanent
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have an analytical background and hold a degree in quantitative field (we’re happy to talk to you if you’ve got the skills but not the degree)
- You already have 1-2 years of experience in data analysis and/or reporting
- You have experience using Tableau, Looker or similar reporting and visualization tools
- You have good knowledge of SQL
- You are a diligent worker and very detail-oriented – cross-checks and sanity checks come naturally to you
- Experience with ETL/Data Warehouse concepts is a plus
- Experience in online or offline marketing tracking is a plus
- Experience thinking about and building a retention-based business is a plus
- Domain knowledge of Finance, Accounting or SME businesses is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don\’t matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission – we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that also want to learn from you
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks