Business Intelligence Analyst // ventura TRAVEL
Ventura TRAVEL was founded to empower entrepreneurs to build up leading niche travel brands, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are strongly committed to sustainable tourism principles, to mitigate the environmental and cultural footprint of tourism. As a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands. All our brands actively live and share our core values to contribute to a business for the good cause.
As part of the Online Product department, the Business Intelligence Analyst will work closely with our various brands and our support teams.
We are looking for a talented individual :
- who is fun to be around. It is important to us that your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- who is fair and sustainable
- who can go the extra mile to achieve exceptional outcomes
- who is passionate about the world of data
- who can easily adapt to their environment
- who is curious with the will to learn
- who loves challenges
- who is responsible and self-organized
- who has experience with most of our tools
- who would work mostly from Berlin, with the option to work several weeks in our other offices such as La Paz (Bolivia) and Medellin (Colombia).
These are your responsibilities:
- Web Analysis: Google 360 (Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, etc.)
- User conversion definition in collaboration with Marketing
- User conversion optimization in collaboration with UX Design and Director of OP
- Identification of key business questions/issues/concerns and address them
- Automatic Data reports (Data Studio or equivalent) and their continuous improvement
- Definition of data collection events based on business questions/issues/concern
- Provision of Data reports (sales, marketing, competitors, etc.) for our support teams and our brands
- Predictions and Forecasts useful for budget planning and decision making at all levels
- Systematic alignment meetings with all main stakeholders
- Regular presence in the company executive meetings
- Anticipation of data needs by attending conferences and trainings
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- A brand new 3 floor office in Kreuzberg by the canal
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- International Team and colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company\’s profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
Confidentiality: Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.