C++ Software Developer // Pixformance
For three years Pixformance has been creating gym equipment that changes the way people think about modern fitness and gyms.
Thousands of users are working out in front of our Smart Trainer everyday. You will get the chance to improve a lot of people’s live by helping them to get fit and healthy.
Our main product (the Smart Trainer) is able to track and assess performed exercises in real-time using 3D Kinect camera. We are looking for a C++ developer who can help us improve our Smart Trainer software.
We are looking for a C++ Software Developer that wants to work on real products that effects thousends of people’s live on a daily basis.
- Creating and improving Kinect trackable exercises using an existing engine
- Design, implement, and test supporting features and tools
- Migrating UI part of the software into Unity framework
- Experience in modern C++ development
- Ability to work together with fellow developers as a team
- Bonus: C#/Unity experience
- Bonus: Experience with graphic libraries (Direct 2D, Direct Composition, Direct 3D)
- A passion for fitness.
- Very competitive salary.
- High responsibilty as every developer is encouraged to lead a project of interest.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Hardware and software setup of your choice.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free German classes.
- Free Gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.