Cloud Engineer // Endocode
Endocode is looking for cloud engineers to join our Berlin based team:
Whether you are starting with basic experiences in cloud environments or are working on a senior and architectual level, if you are enthusiastic about building applications for distributed environments we would love to hear from you.
If you know Kubernetes, OpenShift or other cloud technologies and have already worked with Open Source technologies, in the area of software development, virtualization, system engineering, scripting languages or web services you would be a perfect match for this job.
We are consulting and developing for customers that want to port or build their software to run as microservices in a PaaS Kubernetes cloud.
You will work with market leading companies who are creating and scaling their services in one of the public or in their private clouds. You will help customers to build their own Kubernetes clouds and work with Google GCE and Amazon AWS to build and move their applications.
- Engage with clients to create and improve cloud solutions and microservices for new and existing software, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Work with Open Source communities and external partners to get code right and upstream changes.
- Follow developments of Kubernetes, Docker and other Free and Open Source projects.
Required skills and experience:
- At least one programming language like Go, Python, …
- Familiarity with container runtimes like Docker
- Kubernetes experience or willingness to learn
- Communicate effectively in English, German is a plus.
- Communication skills and willingness to share knowledge with our team and our customers
- You should be able to join our team full time at our office in Berlin but willingness to travel is a plus.
Great to have skills and experience:
- The ability to describe a solution in architecture patterns is a big plus
- Knowledge of continuous integration frameworks is a plus
- Being familiar with at least one SQL or NoSQL database is a plus
- Willingness to give classroom trainings in English and German is a plus
Who we are:
Endocode AG is an employee-owned, shareholder company based in Berlin, Germany providing professional IT services with a focus on open source technologies. The Endocode team is currently numbered at 18 from 6 different countries. Endocode is a strong supporter of a healthy work-life balance, believing your work will be better if your life is better.
Endocode does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status. In short, we’re an equal opportunity employer.