Computer Vision Engineer // Pupil Labs
You will be responsible for collaborating with the R&D team and adding new features to the Pupil codebase. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing codebase and coordinating with the open source community via GitHub. You will be writing production code in Python and C++.
- You are fluent in Python and C++.
- You have strong background in computer science and math.
- You have a deep understanding of fundamental CV algorithms.
- You know the state-of-the-art CV methods.
- You know OpenCV inside and out and understand how to use the library and how the algorithms used in the library work.
- You have expertise in one or more of the following areas: egocentric vision, scene understanding, object detection/recognition, SLAM, and eye tracking.
- You are self-motivated and excited about pushing the boundaries of the state of the art.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (our working language is English).
- You are eligible to work within the EU
Send your CV, link to github repository that demonstrates your abilities and interests, and cover letter to jobs[at]pupil-labs[dot]com.
We look forward to meeting you!