CTO // Pixformance
For three years Pixformance has been creating gym equipment that changes the way people think about modern fitness and gyms. Thousands of users are working out in front of our Smart Trainer everyday. You will get the chance to improve a lot of people’s live by helping them to get fit and healthy.
As a Chief Technology Officer at Pixformance you will be fully responsible for the management of the tech team and work very closely with our CEO and COO to define product requirements, roadmap and planning.
We use a modern technology stack but are not tied to a specific toolset, we have a “best tool for the job” attitude. Our products require different technologies ranging from C++ and Unity to Ruby on Rails and NodeJS.
What you will do:
- You lead a team of 8 developers and you collaborate closely with our design & product team
- You play a key role for the core strategy of the company: you are significantly responsible for our overall success
- You drive agile software development best practices
- You build an engineering culture where developers enjoy to work and keep learning
- You attract, excite and retain technical talent for the tech team
- You evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
What you are good at
- You have several years experience in building and leading development teams
- You make objective architectual decisions to enhance the product
- You are very experienced in could based infrastructure setups
- You have in-depth knowledge about REST API Design
Who we are looking for
- Passion to build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- Extensive track record leading technical teams (small to mid-sized).
- Knowledge of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Analytical skills and mindset.
- Interest in sports and digital products
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →