Customer Support Engineer (m/f) // commercetools
commercetools’ Customer Support Engineers are the key point of contact to our customers, as they build innovative commerce applications in modern technologies.We help our customers’ developers and specialists in all aspects of their journey: from initially setting up a working store to scaling and optimizing their mission-critical e-commerce apps, IoT offerings and web stores. We internally connect to platform development teams, customer success managers and others to make sure our customers’ needs are considered and they feel confident in implementing their business on the foundation of the commercetools’ SaaS platform.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Provide B2B customer support via ticketing system and telephone
- Take ownership, analyze, troubleshoot and coordinate the resolution of technical issues and incidents
- Formulate responses to issues, communicate progress and resolution efficiently Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, QA and Customer Success teams
- Working smarter, not harder: Investing in issue prevention by collaborating on documentation as well as continuously improving our processes to guarantee highest service quality
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in professional technical support for complex software system vendors
- Strong ability to explain technical and functional conceptsAnalytical mindset with the ability to always find the root cause, be it a communication issue or a technical issue
- Empathy – you are able to imagine the customer’s perspective and situation involving both technical and non-technical contacts
- Stay calm and and focused in incident situations, always with a positive and friendly tone
- Reliable person, able to coordinate and participate in the team’s work schedule
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
Nice to have’s:
- Practical software development experience, ideally in web and app development
- Familiar with cloud services, RESTful services, web protocols, JSON etc
- Experience in eCommerce, Retail, ERP or logistics
- Fluent in other languages (e.g. German, Spanish, …)
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.